Détails de la Propriété
If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to be on top of the world – your moment has arrived at Baltus House. The highest level of architecture, artistry, and design now come together in a cosmopolitan residence overlooking the prestigious neighborhood of Bay Point, home of many international celebrities.
At the same time, steps from your door are the highest levels of Miami’s multifaceted atmosphere. Industry-leading business thrives downtown and in nearby Brickell. The creative edge of the Design District, Wynwood, and Midtown are at your fingertips. Miami Beach and its many pursuits beckon from outside your windows. And there you are – living above it all in exquisite contemporary luxury designed exclusively by the acclaimed Baltus design collection.
Explore the unique luxury that happens when exceptional design aesthetics meet thoughtfully appointed conveniences. Gourmet exhibition kitchens with imported cabinetry and imported solid surface countertops flow seamlessly into living areas – leading the eye and the scene out to spacious balconies. The lines between indoor and outdoor living are gone here at Baltus House. All of these move-in- ready units have been created to make a powerful design statement.
•Premium European cabinetry
•Premium solid surface counters and backsplashes with exhibition island in some residences
•Professional-grade stainless steel appliance package with refrigerator/ freezer, ceramic glass cook top, built-in oven, low- noise dishwasher, and built-in microwave
•Double-basin under-mounted sinks
•Designer faucets with pull-out sprayers
•Imported porcelain tile flooring at kitchen and bathrooms
Raise your expectations of what luxury living truly means with a host of entertainment and lifestyle amenities designed to deliver star power. Push your workout up a notch while exercising with state-of-the-art equipment and views of Biscayne Bay.
•Professional-grade cardio machines
•Yoga and Pilates area
•Direct access to pool deck
Or, take a quick trip over the causeway to take part in all the pleasures of South Beach. Soak up the sun on the shores of the Atlantic. People watch on Ocean Drive. Explore the shops of Lincoln Road. And, in your own backyard, the elite brands of the Design District beckon, as do the trendy bistros and eateries at Midtown – just down the street.
Some highlights of Baltus House:
• 15 Floors with dramatic views of Miami, The Design District and Biscayne Bay
• 167 well-designed apartments
• Floor to ceiling windows to give you the very best views
• Oversized balconies for maximum enjoyment of the Florida lifestyle
• A world-class gym with dramatic bay views
• Resident-only rooftop pool and sun deck
• Premium European cabinetry
• Professional grade stainless steel appliances package
• Imported porcelain tile flooring at kitchen and bathrooms
• 55 Foot long pool overlooking Biscayne Bay & Miami Beach
• Private Cabanas
• Works of art by Jorge Perez collection in lobby and common areas
• Interior design by BALTUS, prestigious Spanish firm with their own showroom located steps from the building site in the Design District
• 1 parking space assigned